Why Choose Us?
- We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
- Offering Root Canal Treatments
- We Use Periodontal Scaling To Clean Your Teeth
- Patient Needs Come First
- Solutions To Your Problems
- Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Flexible Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained Staff
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Spanish Spoken
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Tmj Pain in Trenton, NJ
For some people, oral pain comes as the result of tooth decay or gum disease. But for others, jaw problems can be the source of significant discomfort. If you've been suffering from TMJ or TMD disorder, Charles Ortegon DMD may be able to help. At our Trenton, NJ practice, we offer neuromuscular dentistry services designed to address issues relating to jaw pain and misalignment.
Let Us Diagnose and Treat You
At Charles Ortegon DMD, we're equipped to diagnose your TMJ or TMD disorder and offer you options for treatment. At our Trenton, NJ practice, we treat each patient as an individual, and we'll take the time to listen to your concerns and identify ways to alleviate your discomfort.
Don't suffer with oral or facial pain when help is available for TMJ or TMD disorder. To schedule your appointment or consultation, call Charles Ortegon DMD today.
Se Habla Espanol!
Contact Us Today