Why Choose Us?
- We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
- Offering Root Canal Treatments
- We Use Periodontal Scaling To Clean Your Teeth
- Patient Needs Come First
- Solutions To Your Problems
- Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Flexible Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained Staff
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Spanish Spoken
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Restorative Dentist in Trenton, NJ
A missing or damaged tooth can do more than just make chewing uncomfortable. Depending on its location, it can have aesthetic implications and also cause alignment issues with your other teeth. If you're in need of tooth restoration, come to Charles Ortegon DMD. As an established dental practice in Trenton, NJ, we offer our patients a variety of options for restorative dentistry and treatment.
Customized Solutions Based on Your Needs
When it comes to restorative dentistry, we don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. That's why we make it our business to treat patients like individuals and evaluate them thoroughly, one mouth at a time. Once we get a chance to assess your condition, we'll recommend a restorative dentistry solution designed specifically for you. And because we want you to be fully comfortable moving forward with treatment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
To find out more about your options for restorative dentistry or to schedule a consultation, call us today.
Se Habla Espanol!
Contact Us Today