Why Choose Us?
- We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
- Offering Root Canal Treatments
- We Use Periodontal Scaling To Clean Your Teeth
- Patient Needs Come First
- Solutions To Your Problems
- Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Flexible Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained Staff
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Spanish Spoken
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Ortegon was born in Barranquilla, Colombia.
At 18 days old, he moved to Miami, Florida and spent 20 years growing up there, then moved to Elizabeth, New Jersey in 1975. He found his first job as a chemist at Schering Corporation in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
He worked there for 5 years while going to night school to earn his M.S. in Biological Sciences at Seton Hall University. At age 29, Dr. Ortegon started Dental School in Newark, New Jersey, completing his DMD in 1988. While working full-time as a dentist at 57 Broadway, Newark, he considered the possibility of establishing his own office in Trenton, New Jersey.
See more information and credentials here
Se Habla Espanol!
Contact Us Today