Why Choose Us?
- We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
- Offering Root Canal Treatments
- We Use Periodontal Scaling To Clean Your Teeth
- Patient Needs Come First
- Solutions To Your Problems
- Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Flexible Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained Staff
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Spanish Spoken
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
How much does it cost to get a tooth cleaning?
There is no fixed price for a dental cleaning; the condition of the mouth is different for every person. Once the radiographs are taken, the doctor can see the amounts of subgingival calculus and determine the cost of treatment. We always ask how long has it been since your last cleaning.
I have a painful tooth, does it need a filling?
The majority of dental patients come to our office with the symptom of pain. Normally, a filling is not the best treatment in that case. We try to avoid extractions. Maybe the tooth can be saved with a root canal. Once the infection is cleared up, then a filling or a crown can be done.
Se Habla Espanol!
Contact Us Today