Why Choose Us?
- We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
- Offering Root Canal Treatments
- We Use Periodontal Scaling To Clean Your Teeth
- Patient Needs Come First
- Solutions To Your Problems
- Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Flexible Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained Staff
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Spanish Spoken
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Root Canal Dentistry in Trenton, NJ
In the past, teeth with diseased nerves often had to be removed. But thanks to advances in root canal therapy, dentists today are often able to salvage diseased teeth. If your tooth is severely damaged or decayed, come to Charles Ortegon DMD. Our Trenton, NJ dental practice offers services in endodontics and root canals designed to preserve our patients' teeth.
Don't Give Up on Your Teeth
Even if one or more of your teeth seem badly diseased, we may be able to help. If we determine that you're a good candidate for root canal therapy, we'll take the time to explain the procedure and answer any questions you might have about your treatment. And during your appointment, you'll benefit from our thorough approach to root canal therapy.
To learn more about our endodontics and root canal services or to schedule a consultation, call us today.
Se Habla Espanol!
Contact Us Today