Why Choose Us?
- We Can Help Relieve Your Pain
- Offering Root Canal Treatments
- We Use Periodontal Scaling To Clean Your Teeth
- Patient Needs Come First
- Solutions To Your Problems
- Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Flexible Financing Available
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Highly Trained Staff
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Committed to Continual Education and Learning
- Spanish Spoken
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Dental Bridges in Trenton, NJ
Missing teeth can have a serious effect not only on your smile, but also on your oral health. Missing teeth can impact the alignment and integrity of your surrounding teeth, causing you further problems down the road. And missing teeth can also result in unwanted periodontal disease and decay. If you're missing teeth, come to Charles Ortegon DMD, a Trenton, NJ dentist office that provides dental bridges to patients in need.
Dental bridges from Charles Ortegon DMD can fill in the gaps where teeth are missing while helping to preserve the structure of your remaining teeth and bite. Dental bridges help our Trenton, NJ patients eat more comfortably and smile more confidently. And when you come to Charles Ortegon DMD for dental bridges, you'll benefit from our dedicated staff and individualized approach to restorative dentistry.
To find out more about dental bridges or to schedule an appointment, call Charles Ortegon DMD today.
Se Habla Espanol!
Contact Us Today